Virtual Traveler: Live Storytelling—March 13
Time & Location
About the event
Storytelling helps us escape pandemic life and it promotes happiness and well-being. We laugh, learn, become inspired, and feel hopeful about the world and our place in it. In this series we meet up and share all sorts of tales and pictures about travel and adventure.
Stories connect us through creativity, curiosity, and togetherness. Photography captures people’s imagination and it helps us relate to each other through art. Storytelling connects us through creativity, curiosity, and togetherness. The combination of meeting people through travel and photography is a winning ticket.
We’ll meet in person (online) and step beyond the four walls we live and work in to explore the four corners of the world, without restrictions. All kinds of interesting characters, provocative cultures and lifestyles, and priceless experiences are on deck.
These meet-ups are conversations, not talks. Everyone is encouraged to comment, ask questions, and share your own stories (if you’d like). There’s not pressure whatsoever to speak.
This event is for people who:
· Like to travel or dream about faraway places
· Love stories about real-life adventure
· Are curious about diverse people, cultures, and lifestyles
· Are natural storytellers and like sharing their tales
· Enjoy laughing and being social
· Wish to escape pandemic life and have fun
- General$4.99+$0.12 Service fee$4.99+$0.12 Service fee0$0